This popular scientific calculator has a wide range of functions making it suitable for students and professionals alike.
- Standard arithmetic/math operations.
- Trigonometric, inverse, hyperbolic: sin, cos, tan, cot, sec, csc, asin, acos, atan, acot, asec, acsc, sinh, cosh, tanh, coth, sech, csch, asinh, acosh, atanh, acoth, asech, acsch.
- Expressions: Lengthy algebraic expressions
- Number Base: Allows you to work with numbers of base N (decimal, binary, hexadecimal)
- Factorials, Permutations, and Combinatorials: X!, nCr, nPr
- Backspace and brackets: Backspace to edit mistakes, brackets to frame your expressions correctly
- Unit: More than 330 unit conversions
- Complex Number: Calculate expressions with complex numbers, functions of complex are available too, such like sqrt(-10), asin, etc.
- History: keeps your last 25 entries, and can also recall your history values to the main display
- Copy/paste: Use ctrl-c/ctrl-v to copy/paste from/to clipboard
- Matrix: Performs matrix operations. Finds Determinants, Eigenvalues, Eigenvectors, Transpose, Conjugate, Adjoint, and Inverse Matrix.
- Vector: Performs vector transformations. For coordinates of Rectangular/Spherical/Cylindrical, and Radians/Degrees
- Geometry: Finds perimeters, areas, and volumes of geometric objects. Include Rect, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Circle, Parallelepiped, Cylinder, Sphere.
- Constants: Accesses physical constants and special constants
- Function: Special functions such as Gamma, Beta, Error, Bessel, Hankel, Lengendre, etc.
- Precision: Specify decimal.
- Conversions: Amplitude/Phase, dB/dB-1, and Radians/Degrees